Separate from his law practice, Randy also provides leadership training and consulting services through a separate firm, Synerlogic, LLC.* Randy’s consulting work focuses on transformational governance, leader effectiveness, charitable giving, community engagement, and digital inclusion.
As governance consultant, Randy works with clients to build dynamic boards, effective board-executive partnerships, and solutions-focused teams.
His business coaching and training work focuses on leader effectiveness, decision-making, active listening, and interpersonal communications.
As business counselor, Randy works with organizations to resolve internal conflicts, evaluate business models, assess revenue streams, enhance organizational impact, and create solutions for long-term sustainability.
As philanthropic advisor, Randy works with foundations, corporations, families, and individual philanthropists to identify core areas of concern, develop appropriate strategies for giving, and build effective relationships with constituent communities to increase long-term impact. Randy also works with nonprofit clients and community groups in the areas of fund development and resource generation, donor relations, messaging, grants, corporate sponsorships, and endowment building.
Leadership Training That is Tested, Proven, Relevant, and Real
In addition to his formal education and his direct experience as an outside advisor working with hundreds of organizations, large and small, Randy has also pursued extensive continuing education and certifications:
- Randy has earned the Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource®, a global network of leaders representing a broad and diverse cross-section of the social sector
- He has also completed the extensive training required to become a certified trainer with Dr. Thomas Gordon’s Leader Effectiveness Training (L.E.T.) program
- Randy has completed coursework in a year-long program to become a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® through the American College of Financial Services
In addition, he has received training in:
- Open Focus®, a method for reducing stress-related symptoms and enhancing well-being using principles developed in the field of biofeedback developed by pioneer in the field of neurofeedback, Les Fehmi, PhD, BCIA-EEG
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), a program that incorporates mindfulness to assist people with pain and a range of conditions and life issues developed at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center by Professor Jon Kabat-Zinn.
Randy’s consulting work integrates his experience as a business and tax law attorney, his undergraduate degrees in Philosophy and Music (trumpet performance), his legal education including clinical studies in community development law, and graduate studies in urban planning.
Randy is a frequent speaker, panelist, moderator, and facilitator on issues relating to corporate governance, nonprofit governance, legal issues of nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations, and digital inclusion.
For More Information…
Learn more at www.SynerlogicSolutions.com.
*Note: Randy’s consulting services are provided exclusively through Synerlogic, LLC. Randy provides legal services exclusively through his law firm, Evans Law PLC. Services provided through Synerlogic do not include legal advice or representation. Hiring Synerlogic, or speaking with Randy in any capacity other than as a client of Evans Law PLC, will not create an attorney-client relationship with Randy. Any communications with Randy, verbal or written, other than as a client of Evans Law PLC, are not covered by the attorney-client privilege.